You’re moving to The Netherlands to live with your partner or spouse. In order to come to The Netherlands, you have to pass the Basisexamen inburgering in het buitenland (Basic civic integration exam abroad). In this brochure you’ll find more information about this exam.

Choose a language

Algerian Arabic Bosnian Chinese
Dari Dutch Egyptian Arabic
English Farsi French
Hindi Indonesian Iraqi Arabic
Cantonese Croatian Libanese Syrian Arabic
Moroccan Arabic Ukranian Eastern Armenian Language
Pashto Portuguese Punjabi
Russian Serbian Sinhala
Somali Spanish Standard Arabic
Tamil Riff Berber Thai
Tigrinya Tunisian Arabic Turkish
Urdu Vietnamese